COVID PPE and Cleaning Supplies
General revenue funded offices/units can order common COVID PPE (personal protective equipment) and self-cleaning/disinfecting products. Auxiliary units should order required supplies as normal.
- Orders should be done for offices as a whole and not individual requirements.
- Once ordered, items will be delivered via on-campus distribution or can be picked up at Dorland by appointment.
Central Stores is responsible for the selling of items to the university for use by campus departments. Central Stores responsibilities include:
- Selling office supplies to university departments
- Selling commodities for Building and Dining Services
- Maintaining open orders with vendors for non-stock office supply items
- Storing several forms, pamphlets, booklets and envelopes used by departments
- Holding and destroying Administration and Finance archives
Name Tags and Nameplates
Official name tags and desk nameplates may be purchased using the standards developed by University Marketing and ordered through their approved vendor, currently Alumni Award Services. Please contact the vendor directly to place your order. You must submit vendor proofs through the Clearinghouse for approval. The vendor will contact you when the order is ready and your PCard may be used for the purchase. Name tags and desk nameplates are on the “Allowable with Restrictions (AWR) list for Commercial Card Policies and Procedures (PDF).
Anywhere Prints Supplies
If you have an Anywhere Prints printer, please order paper and toner through the Central Stores stock ordering webpage. Select Item Type “AnywherePrints Supplies".