Work requests can be submitted to the Physical Plant's Work Request Desk by any of following methods:
The following information should be provided when you submit a work request:
- Location (Building, Room #, etc.)
- Detail of requested services
- Craft(s) needed (if known)
- Individual requesting services
- Individual's phone #
- Contact person
- Cost Center (if services are not for maintenance purposes)
A list of typical billable services and maintenance services is available for reference.
Work requests should be submitted for services from the following:
- Elevator Repair
- Furniture Repair
- Grounds (only for services relating to special events and non-routine service requests)
- Heat/Frost Insulation
- Key Control
- Sheet Metal
Work Request Charges
If you have a question relating to a work request charge that you have received, you can call the work request desk at 815-753-1741.
Services Received from Building Maintenance
If you have a comment, question or concern on scheduling, quality of, problems, etc. of building maintenance services (carpenters, electricians, elevator repair, key control, masons, painters, plumbers/pipefitters, refrigeration, roofer, sheet metal and heat/frost insulation) relating to a work request, you can call the Physical Plant director at 815-753-6255.