NIU Policy Library
The Policy Library provides a central location for the NIU community to learn about university policies. It also provides a platform for feedback on proposed policies and revisions. By making it easy to learn about and comment on policies, the library helps to:
- Promote transparency and open communication on campus.
- Set clear expectations for employees and students.
- Clarify how the university conducts business.
Comment on new/revised policies
Effective June 30, 2022:
The Academic Policies and Procedures Manual (APPM) website is no longer available. All links to the webpages have been removed. The policies are now individually listed in the Policy Library. Use the "search" box to search the policy library.
Recently Added or Revised
Policy on Programs to Prevent Sexual Misconduct
There are no recently withdrawn policies.
- Policy Categories
- Board of Trustees
- Campus Safety / Security
- Ethics & Conduct
- Facilities / Real Estate
- Faculty & Academics
- Finance / Risk Management
- Governance / Administration
- Human Resources / Employment
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Research Ethics / Intellectual Property
- Student Affairs
- Sponsored Funding/Grants and Contracts
Rebecca Hunt, Ph.D.
University Policy Librarian
Health Services Building, 226