Future Students

If you need to submit a transcript from your high school, another university or college, please mail them to:

Northern Illinois University
Office of Admissions
Attn: Processing
1425 W. Lincoln Highway
DeKalb, IL 60115-9913

If you have a question about submitting your transcripts, contact Admissions.

Current Students

Unofficial Transcripts

If you are currently enrolled, you can view unofficial transcripts via MyNIU or a copy can be requested via our website.

Official Transcripts

You can request your official paper or electronic transcript through Registration and Records.



You can request your transcripts through Registration and Records.


If you need an apostille for international use, Registration and Records can help you.


Back to top