Tickets may still be paid or appealed on our website. Forms may also be sent via mail or placed in the drop box on the east side of the Parking Services office building, located at 121 Normal Road, DeKalb, IL 60115.
Faculty/staff, student and retiree parking permits for the 2021-2022 school year are now available for purchase.
New Parking Restrictions
Beginning Monday, Sept. 20, 2021, the below listed parking lots will have changed parking restrictions to require permits at all times. At all times means 24 hours per day, seven days per week, 365 days per year. There will be no grace period regarding this change. Learn more about visitor parking permits.
- P and PS – West of Stevenson Towers.
- O and W – North of Grant Towers.
- 2 and E – East and South of Anderson Hall.
- 40/A and V – East of Engineering and Anderson Hall.
- 44 – North of Barsema Hall.