Students can use Huskies Get Hired to:
- Search and apply for internships and jobs (full and part time, on and off campus).
- Upload resumes, cover letters and unofficial transcripts.
- Schedule on-campus interviews.
- Publish your resume in a "resume book" for employers to review.
- Get information on the labor market outlook through the Career Explorer feature.
Instructions for Students
External employers can use Huskies Get Hired to:
- Post jobs and internships (postings are archived for future use).
- Review published resumes and invite students to apply for your positions.
- View submitted application materials and invite candidates to interview.
- Set up on-campus interviews.
- Register for career fairs.
- Request a campus information session.
External Employer Login
Faculty and staff can use Huskies Get Hired to:
- Search for internship/job postings.
- Flag recommended postings and send your suggestions to students.
- Use the Career Explorer feature to access labor market information.
- Learn about upcoming career events and information sessions.
If you wish to post an on-campus position, please log in as an on-campus employer instead.
You can continue to search for positions on Huskies Get Hired indefinitely.