David W. Raymond Award for Use of Technology in Teaching
A member of the first Board of Trustees at NIU, David W. Raymond, created an endowment to fund an annual award of $1,000 to the faculty member who has most creatively and fruitfully implemented new teaching technologies. Only tenured and tenure-track faculty are eligible to apply for the award.
The award recipient will be expected to discuss and demonstrate the project in a public presentation. This presentation will contribute to faculty knowledge of the benefits, pitfalls, and outcomes of using technology in teaching, thus accomplishing one of Trustee Raymond’s objectives in establishing this endowment.
- Complete application
- Letter of support
- Digital presentation
Submission DeadlineMarch 21, 2022
- Excellence in Undergraduate Instruction Award
- Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award
- Excellence in Online Teaching Award
- Board of Trustees Professorship
- David W. Raymond Award for Use of Technology in Teaching
- Honorary Degrees
- Presidential Engagement Professors
- Presidential Research, Scholarship and Artistry Professors
- Presidential Teaching Professors