Academic Withdrawal

If, after registering for classes, you decide to withdraw from a course or leave the university, you must contact the central advisement office of the college for the major you are pursuing or the Academic Advising Center if you are undecided. Once all the proper withdrawal procedures have been followed, the Office of the Bursar will make any appropriate adjustments to the student's financial account.

View the withdrawal schedule for reduction of charges for fall, spring and summer.

Undergraduate students withdrawing from the university may request exceptions to the formal reimbursement policy. Appeals may be made using the Appeals for Exceptions to Reimbursement Policy form. The date of last attendance will be used in the appeal process.

Appeals must be received no later than one year following the term in which the student withdrew from the university.

Contact Us

Academic Affairs

Mia Hannon 

The Graduate School

International Affairs
Sarah Lindell