Thanks for your application.
Tour Coordinators are student staff members who help organize welcoming and informative residence hall tours and events for prospective students and their families. This position works closely with the hall's Open House Coordinator.
Flexible schedule · $8.75 per hour
- Recruit volunteers for open houses
- Help create a welcoming environment for prospective students and families touring the residence halls
- Keep current with campus and community news and events
- Train and schedule volunteers for Admission Events
- Maintain communication and database management for all hall volunteers
- Attend weekly community council and tour coordinator meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have lived in an NIU residence hall for a minimum of one semester. Preference will be given to current residence hall students.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Be excited about promoting NIU.