Ziteng Wang, Ph.D.
|Department:||Industrial and Systems Engineering|
|Office Location:||EB 240|
- Ph.D. in Industrial and Systems Engineering, North Carolina State University (2015)
- M.S. in Industrial and Systems Engineering, North Carolina State University (2011)
- B.S. in Mathematics, Tsinghua University, Beijing (2010)
- Data analytics (predictive modeling, statistical methods, splines and L1-norm applications)
- Operations management (supply chain management, game theory, behavioral OR/OM)
- Optimization (linear conic optimization, quadratic programming, integer programming, computational methods)
- Applications (energy, healthcare, transportation, geometric design, retail)
- Tiantian Nie, Ziteng Wang, Shu-Cherng Fang, John E. Lavery. Convex shape preservation of cubic L1 spline fits. Annals of Data Science, 4(1):123-147, 2017.
- Jiahua Zhang, Shu-Cherng Fang, Yifan Xu, Ziteng Wang. A cooperative game with envy. Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, 2017.
- Ziteng Wang, Shu-Cherng Fang, John E. Lavery. On shape-preserving capability of cubic L1 spline fits. Computer Aided Geometric Design, 40:59-75, 2015.
- Ziteng Wang, John Lavery, Shu-Cherng Fang. Approximation of irregular geometric data by locally calculated univariate cubic L1 spline fits. Annals of Data Science, 1(1):5–14, 2014.
- Ziteng Wang, Shu-Cherng Fang, Wenxun Xing. On constraint qualifications: motivation, design and inter-relations. Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, 9(4):983–1001, 2013.
- Wenxun Xing, Shu-Cherng Fang, Ruey-Lin Sheu, Ziteng Wang. A canonical dual approach for solving linearly constrained quadratic programs. European Journal of Operational Research, 218(1):21–27, 2012.
- NIU Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Assistant Professor (2016-present)
- FedEx Express, Senior Operations Research Analyst (2015-2016)