The College of Engineering and Engineering Technology provides free tutoring on a walk-in basis to all engineering and engineering technology students.
In particular, first-year and new transfer students are highly encouraged to take advantage of the Tutoring Center to ease their transition to the university environment. Seeking help early maximizes academic success!
Tutoring is available for the following courses:
- MATH 096, 098, 108, 109, 110, 155, 229, 230, 232, 336
- PHYS 150A, 210, 211, 253, 273, 283
- CHEM 110/111, 210/212
- CSCI 240
- All 100- and 200- level engineering courses
- Select 300- and 400-level engineering courses. For additional help in your 300- and 400-level courses, refer to the ELE, MEE and ISYE course TAs office hours, posted on the front desk of the CEET Tutoring Center.
- Software: MATLAB, ANSYS, Creo, , Solidworks, MathCAD, MINITAB, AutoCAD, Visual Studio, Dev C++, PSPICE, LTSpice, B2SPICE, SQL Server Management Studio.
Our ELE/MEE tutors also offer tutoring in the following limited Technology courses:
- MEE Tutor
- TECH 210
- TECH 211
- TECH 369
- TECH 393
- ELE Tutor
- TECH 175
- TECH 270
- TECH 276
|CSCI, MATH||Asgar Mirza||
Monday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. and 3:30-5 p.m.
|ELE, TECH, MATLAB, PSPICE, MATH||Ilias Mohammed||
Monday: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
|ISYE, MATH||Mahad Shareef||Tuesday: 12-5 p.m.
Thursday: 12-5 p.m.
|ELE, Math, PHYS, PSPICE, MATLAB||Ahmed Abdul Hafeez||Tuesday: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
|MEE, PHYS, MATH, TECH||Aayush Patel||Monday: 10-11:30 a.m., 1-3 p.m. and 4:15-4:45 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 2-5 p.m.
Wednesday: 10-11:30 a.m. and 1-5 p.m.
|ISYE, MATH||Pranay Yadav||Monday: 12-5 p.m.
Wednesday: 12-5 p.m.
|MEE, PHYS, MATH, TECH||Naveen Kumar||Tuesday: 10 a.m.-1.30 p.m., Wednesday: 10 a.m.-1.30 p.m. and Thursday: 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.|
CEET Tutoring Center
Engineering Building, Room 141
Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
We also offer five-minute solutions, short helpful videos, for:
- ELE 210, 315, 330, 340
- ISYE 220, 335
- MATH 155, 229, 230
- MEE 210, 211, 340
These video tutorials are available in the CEET Tutoring Blackboard community. All CEET students who are enrolled in any of these classes will automatically be granted access to this community. Check your Blackboard today!