Mansour Tahernezhadi, Ph.D.
|Title:||Senior Associate Dean and Professor|
|Office Location:||EB 321E|
- Ph.D. in electrical engineering, University of Oklahoma
- Advanced digital modulation techniques
- Parameter estimation
- Interference mitigation
- Engineering education
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- National Science Foundation panel reviewer
- Technical committee member and reviewer for the International Association of Science and Technology for Development (IASTED)
Professor Tahernezhadi has been active in securing grants from National Science Foundation, Defense Advanced Research Project Agency, Illinois Secondary Board of Higher Education, Economic Development Administration, Employment Training Administration and numerous private foundations and companies.