Sharon Howard: Women Who Make a Difference Award
The Sharon Howard: Women Who Make a Difference Award, created in 2007, is presented each year to one or two NIU civil service, supportive professional staff or faculty employees who identify as a woman. The award is presented to chosen recipients at the awards ceremony in April.
- NIU women civil service or supportive professional staff or faculty.
- This is a one-time award.
- Shows outstanding dedication to the empowerment of women at NIU by making changes at the unit level.
- Makes important contributions to addressing issues that are important to women.
- Goes "the extra mile" to assist others .
- The nomination deadline for this award March 1, 2019.
- Solicit two letters of support about nominee.
- Complete nomination form and upload letters of support.