Senior Associate Vice President/Chief Human Resource Officer
The senior associate vice president/chief human resource officer (SAVP/CHRO) is the leader of the university's Human Resource Services (HRS) department and a critical leader and partner across campus. Reporting to the president, the SAVP/CHRO is a valued member of the president's cabinet and provides oversight and strategy for HRS that aligns with the university's mission, vision and values.
- View the complete position description.
- Resume/curriculum vitae and cover letter should be submitted via the job posting on the HRS website.
Search Committee Members
- Beth Ingram, Chair, Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost
- Rena Cotsones, Division of Outreach, Engagement and Regional Development
- Lisa DeRango, Division of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Natasha Johnson, Recreation and Wellness, Division of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Rose Henton, Academic Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Emily Hochstatter, Administration and Finance
- John Hulseberg, Physical Plant
- Dan Koenen, Campus Dining Services, Division of Student Affairs
- Jesus Martinez, Graduate Student, College of Business
- Lisa Miner, Office of Institutional Communications
- Joy Mitchell, Student Conduct
- Savili Ngovo Williams, Employee Assistance Program, Human Resource Services
- William Pitney, College of Education
- Luke Sebby, Division of Research and Innovation Partnerships
- Mahesh Subramony, Department of Management, College of Business
- Kurt Thurmaier, Department of Public Administration
- Manuel Valdez, Office of Ethics and Compliance
- Fred Williams, Division of Information Technology
- Vicki Wronkowski, Human Resource Services