Contact Us

The PCPD is not in charge of accommodations at NIU. However, if you have a request or complaint about accommodations at any NIU campus, contact us and we will forward your message to the appropriate place for resolution.

Please contact the commission at if you:

  • Would like more information regarding the Presidential Commission on Persons with Disabilities
  • Have a university-related concern regarding accessibility
  • Are an NIU student or a faculty or staff member and are interested in joining the commission

Back to top