Outstanding Mentor Award
The Outstanding Mentor Award is presented each year to one or two NIU civil service, professional staff or faculty employees. The award program recognizes individuals of any gender who have
- NIU civil service, supportive professional staff or faculty member
- This is a one time award
- Shown exceptional commitment to advancing the career and/or educational goals of NIU women students, staff and/or faculty
- Consistently acts as an exemplary teacher, coach, advisor, facilitator, resource in helping NIU women achieve career and/or educational goals and creates opportunities that help proteges achieve their goals
- Demonstrates the characteristics of an outstanding role model within their area of expertise
- The deadline for this award is March 5, 2021.
- Complete the nomination form with two additional letters of support.