121 Normal Road
7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- 2019-2020 Permits: Faculty/staff annual and fall permits will be available online and in office on June 3, 2019 at 8 a.m. Student permits will be available online on June 14, 2019 at 8 a.m. Student permits will be mailed out and available in the office on July 8, 2019. There is an additional $15 fee if the permit is purchased in office.
- Student Summer Permits: Available online and in office now. There is an additional $10 fee added to the permit if it is purchased in office.
- Parking Deck Cleaning: May 20 through May 24 there is scheduled cleaning for the Parking Deck. Some areas may not be available during this time.
- Zipcar: April is Earth month, and Zipcar is offering a promotion to current and new users! See if you qualify for one of the new promotions!
- Changes in Payroll Deductions: with the exception of motorcycle permits, faculty/staff permit payments may be made as an after tax payroll deduction. Pre-tax payroll deductions are no longer offered as a payment option. Payments may be deducted over as many as 12 pay periods depending on the permit purchased.
- License Plate Updates: do you need to change or update your vehicle information on your NIU parking permit? Students and Faculty/Staff are now able to update their vehicle information online, 24-hours a day using the AIMS parking system.
- City's Safe Streets program: street parking will no longer be available and overnight parking is banned in certain neighborhoods. Learn how DeKalb parking ordinances may affect you.