Sign Contract by Mail
If you do not wish to sign a contract online, you have the option of completing it by mail:
- Download and print your contract:
- Review and sign the contract.
- If you are under 18, have a parent or legal guardian complete the Parent/Guardian Verification Form.
- Prepare a $150 housing prepayment as a check or money order made out to Northern Illinois University. If you are a fall applicant, you do not need to make a prepayment if you were living in the residence halls during the previous spring semester.
- Mail the contract, the Parent/Guardian Verification Form (if applicable), and a $150 housing prepayment (if applicable) to:
Housing and Residential Services
Neptune East 101
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Illinois 60115
Alternatively, if you are only completing a contract and do not need to send a prepayment, you may fax your completed contract (and Parent/Guardian Verification Form, if applicable) to Housing and Residential Services at 815-753-9669 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, feel free to contact us.
- Residence Halls