The Grill at the Huskie Den
Commitment to Campus Health and Safety
Campus Dining Services remains committed to campus health and safety. As such, provisional safety measures implemented to Protect the Pack may not be reflected on this web page.
We have outlined the ways Campus Dining is keeping the dining halls safe on our FAQ page.
Enter from the North side of the Holmes Student Center, off Lucinda Avenue, and you will be greeted by the overhauled Huskie Den, more specifically, The Grill at the Huskie Den.
For those who are looking to sit down and enjoy a delectable meal with friends, play a game of pool or just hang out, check out The Grill at the Huskie Den. It is one of the latest, greatest additions to the Holmes Student Center.
The Grill offers an extensive menu that will appeal to any palate and includes both meat and meatless options. Portions are sized well, and all menu items are made to order; hot and fresh just the way we like it.
- Wings (bone-in and boneless)
- Mac & Cheese
- Chicken Tenders
- Chicken Sandwiches and Wraps
- Hot Dogs
- Where to Eat
- Caribou Coffee & Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Depot C-Store
- Dog Pound C-Store - closed Spring 2021
- Ellington's Restaurant - closed Spring 2021
- Gilbert Dining - closed Spring 2021
- The Grill at Huskie Den
- Neptune Dining
- New Hall Dining
- Qdoba Mexican Eats
- Sandella's at DuSable - closed Spring 2021
- Stevenson Retail Dining Center
- Three Sons Bistro - closed Spring 2021
- Off-Campus Dining