Stevenson Retail Dining Center
Campus Dining Services Response to COVID-19 Outbreak
Hours and availability are subject to change as this is an unprecedented situation and operations will continue to be fluid.
New Hall Dining will be open 7-days per week from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
The Stevenson Retail Dining Center is home to an Erbert and Gerbert’s Sandwich Shop, pizzeria, and grill, and it's also next to the Dog Pound C-store. It's located in Stevenson Towers and is open to all NIU students, staff and faculty.
Our menu may change daily, so stop by to see what we’re serving today!
- Soups and sandwiches from Erbert & Gerbert's Sandwich Shop (opens at 10:30 a.m. Monday - Friday)
- Breakfast sandwiches and burritos (served weekdays until 10:30 a.m.)
- Chicken wraps
- Chicken tenders
- Boneless wings
- Personal flatbread pizzas
- And more!
With the Meal Exchange, you can use one meal swipe from your Huskie Block Plan to pay for an entrée, a side and a drink. Some items we offer may have an extra cost that you can pay with Dining Dollars, Huskie Bucks or a credit/debit card. If you have questions about how the Meal Exchange works, feel free to ask the cashier when you visit.
Flex Dollars, Huskie Bucks and Credit/Debit Cards
- Where to Eat
- Caribou Coffee & Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Depot C-Store
- Dog Pound C-Store - closed Fall 2020
- Ellington's Restaurant - closed Fall 2020
- Gilbert Dining - closed Fall 2020
- The Grill at Huskie Den
- Neptune Dining
- New Hall Dining
- Qdoba Mexican Eats
- Sandella's at DuSable - closed Fall 2020
- Stevenson Retail Dining Center
- Three Sons Bistro - closed Fall 2020
- Off-Campus Dining