Stevenson Retail Dining Center
Commitment to Campus Health and Safety
Campus Dining Services remains committed to campus health and safety. As such, provisional safety measures implemented to Protect the Pack may not be reflected on this web page.
We have outlined the ways Campus Dining is keeping the dining halls safe on our FAQ page.
Our menu may change daily, so stop by to see what we’re serving today!
- Breakfast sandwiches, breakfast burritos and French toast sticks (served weekdays until 11 a.m.)
- Chicken wraps
- Chicken tenders
- Bone-in and boneless wings
- Personal flatbread pizzas
- And more!
Hours by Shop
Breakfast is served weekdays until 11 a.m.
Lunch/Dinner is served following Breakfast weekdays, and starts at 12 p.m. on the weekends.
The Pizzeria starts serving at 11 a.m. during the week, 12 p.m. during the weekend.
With the Meal Exchange, you can use one meal swipe from your Huskie Block Plan to pay for an entrée, a side and a drink. Some items we offer may have an extra cost that you can pay with Dining Dollars, Huskie Bucks or a credit/debit card. If you have questions about how the Meal Exchange works, feel free to ask the cashier when you visit.
Flex Dollars, Huskie Bucks and Credit/Debit Cards
- Where to Eat
- Caribou Coffee & Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Depot C-Store
- Dog Pound C-Store - closed Spring 2021
- Ellington's Restaurant - closed Spring 2021
- Gilbert Dining - closed Spring 2021
- The Grill at Huskie Den
- Neptune Dining
- New Hall Dining
- Qdoba Mexican Eats
- Sandella's at DuSable - closed Spring 2021
- Stevenson Retail Dining Center
- Three Sons Bistro - closed Spring 2021
- Off-Campus Dining