Campus Dining Services Response to COVID-19 Outbreak
Hours and availability are subject to change as this is an unprecedented situation and operations will continue to be fluid.
New Hall Dining will be open 7-days per week from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
For a healthy and satisfying meal, have breakfast, lunch or dinner at Neptune Dining. Located on the second floor of Neptune Central, Neptune Dining features:
- Large buffet featuring daily homestyle meals
- Grill for made-to-order sandwiches and burgers
- Large salad bar and soup
- Dessert station
- Other favorites
Check out MyDining to build your own meal and compare nutrition facts for items we're serving at Neptune Dining.
- Where to Eat
- Caribou Coffee & Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Dog Pound C-Store
- Ellington's Restaurant - closed Fall 2020
- Gilbert Dining - closed Fall 2020
- The Grill at Huskie Den
- Neptune Dining
- New Hall Dining
- Sandella's at DuSable - closed Fall 2020
- Stevenson Retail Dining Center
- Three Sons Bistro - closed Fall 2020
- Off-Campus Dining