Call 815-756-5228 or text 815-393-1995 to speak with an off-campus advocate at Safe Passage, any time of the day or night. The advocate can:
- Provide phone or in-person crisis support, safety planning and information about your rights.
- Support you when you arrive at the hospital for medical evaluation and/or evidence collection.
- Help you make a report to the Title IX coordinator, or to campus police or local police.
- Help you with changes to off-campus living, transportation and working situations.
- Assist you with paperwork for an order of protection and help you navigate the legal system.