Ethics and Compliance Office
The Ethics and Compliance Office supports university units in achieving their commitment to the highest standards of ethics, honesty and respect by promoting a culture that encourages ethical and nondiscriminatory conduct. Our office supports this commitment by:
- Creating and maintaining an ethically inspired environment
- Investigating complaints involving allegations of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, Title IX and unethical conduct
- Developing and maintaining policies and procedures in an efficient manner and system
- Ensuring compliance with laws and policies, including oversight of Title IX compliance
- Working in conjunction with other university offices to assist with compliance efforts and identify compliance mandates
- Collaborating with departments and divisions on accessibility of information technology.