Dog Pound C-Store
Campus Dining Services Response to COVID-19 Outbreak
Hours and availability are subject to change as this is an unprecedented situation and operations will continue to be fluid.
New Hall Dining will be open 7-days per week from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Stop by the Dog Pound C-Store between classes or late at night for a quick snack or refreshing drink.
If you are on a block plan, you can make a Meal Exchange at the Dog Pound C-Store. Use one meal swipe to pay for a sandwich/salad, bag of chips and a fountain drink.
- Where to Eat
- Caribou Coffee & Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Dog Pound C-Store
- Ellington's Restaurant - closed Fall 2020
- Gilbert Dining - closed Fall 2020
- The Grill at Huskie Den
- Neptune Dining
- New Hall Dining
- Sandella's at DuSable - closed Fall 2020
- Stevenson Retail Dining Center
- Three Sons Bistro - closed Fall 2020
- Off-Campus Dining