Campus Dining Services Response to COVID-19 Outbreak
Hours and availability are subject to change as this is an unprecedented situation and operations will continue to be fluid.
New Hall Dining will be open 7-days per week from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
When you are on the go and hunger strikes, Campus Dining has you covered! We have three convenience stores, more commonly referred to as C-stores, strategically located across campus to accommodate you and your busy schedule.
Our C-stores offer a multitude of options that will satisfy all appetites, diets, and cravings. Whether you need a candy bar to balance your blood sugar, Gatorade to quench your thirst, or you are just hungry and want to take advantage of your meal plan and meal exchange, check out one of our C-stores. You can find On the Go grab n’ go items on meal exchange after 1 pm.
C-Store locations include:
- Where to Eat
- Caribou Coffee & Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Depot C-Store
- Dog Pound C-Store - closed Fall 2020
- Ellington's Restaurant - closed Fall 2020
- Gilbert Dining - closed Fall 2020
- The Grill at Huskie Den
- Neptune Dining
- New Hall Dining
- Qdoba Mexican Eats
- Sandella's at DuSable - closed Fall 2020
- Stevenson Retail Dining Center
- Three Sons Bistro - closed Fall 2020
- Off-Campus Dining