Commitment to Campus Health and Safety
Campus Dining Services remains committed to campus health and safety. As such, provisional safety measures implemented to Protect the Pack may not be reflected on this web page.
We have outlined the ways Campus Dining is keeping the dining halls safe on our FAQ page.
When you are on the go and hunger strikes, Campus Dining has you covered! We have three convenience stores, more commonly referred to as C-stores, strategically located across campus to accommodate you and your busy schedule.
Our C-stores offer a multitude of options that will satisfy all appetites, diets, and cravings. Whether you need a candy bar to balance your blood sugar, Gatorade to quench your thirst, or you are just hungry and want to take advantage of your meal plan and meal exchange, check out one of our C-stores. You can find On the Go grab n’ go items on meal exchange after 1 pm.
C-Store locations include:
- Where to Eat
- Caribou Coffee & Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Depot C-Store
- Dog Pound C-Store - closed Spring 2021
- Ellington's Restaurant - closed Spring 2021
- Gilbert Dining - closed Spring 2021
- The Grill at Huskie Den
- Neptune Dining
- New Hall Dining
- Qdoba Mexican Eats
- Sandella's at DuSable - closed Spring 2021
- Stevenson Retail Dining Center
- Three Sons Bistro - closed Spring 2021
- Off-Campus Dining