COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Response
Your health and well-being are the top priorities at NIU and Testing Services. In response to COVID-19, we're adapting our services to a non-face-to-face format. It's our goal to ensure that there are no gaps in services.
- All current Saturday and weekday new student placement testing, except the Spanish Placement Exam, has been cancelled for fall 2020.
- We are working with the departments to find alternative means of placing students this fall. We will update our website when we have more information.
- Students should continue to monitor their NIU e-mail account for updated information. To determine if you need the Spanish Placement Exam please visit this webpage.
- Testing Services staff will be monitoring email and voicemail throughout this period.
- If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact us at 815-753-1203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact UsTesting Services
Campus Life Building 120
Spring 2020 Finals Week
May 2, 2-5 p.m.
May 4-7, 8 a.m -5:30 p.m.
May 8, 8 a.m -4:30 p.m.
Testing services is now located in the Campus Life Building, room 120.
We provide testing services and resources to the NIU community. If you're a new or current student, we'll help you learn about and register for optional and required tests. If you're a faculty or staff member, we'll provide you with evaluation and exam processing services.