OneCard ID Services
- Hours of Operation: Office is located in Founders Memorial Library, room 104
- Face to face: Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., closed for lunch from 12 - 1 p.m. (6/28 - 7/2)
- Phone and email: Monday through Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Appointments: Scheduling appointments through our online app is highly recommended.
- Huskie Bucks: Deposits can be made online.
- Request a OneCard
- FAQ: Check out our frequently asked questions.
- Other Questions? Email email@example.com or call 815-753-9569.
New OneCard Design
Check out the new OneCard design and release schedule.
OneCard ID Services provides identification card service for the NIU community and issues the official IDs for students and NIU personnel. We also manage NIU’s designated debit card system, Huskie Bucks. Only students, faculty, staff and retirees are eligible to obtain a OneCard ID.