OneCard ID Services
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. in Founders Memorial Library room 104.
- Appointments: Scheduling appointments through our online app is highly recommended.
- Request a OneCard.
- Huskie Bucks Deposits can be made online.
- FAQ: Check out our frequently asked questions.
- Email email@example.com with any questions.
OneCard ID Services provides identification card service for the NIU community and issues the official IDs for students and NIU personnel. The office also manages the Huskie Bucks program which is NIU’s designated debit card system. Only students, faculty, staff, and retirees are eligible to obtain a OneCard ID.
Restaurants and Vendors
Got a food craving? Need a snack? Huskie Bucks are accepted at many great restaurant and food vendor locations in the NIU/DeKalb area.
Huskie Bucks Vendor Partners
Find more information on how to become a part of our Huskie Bucks vendor family.
The NIU OneCard ID Services office has a variety of solutions for NIU Departments interested in using technology directly associated with the NIU OneCard ID. Contact us for more information regarding:
- Specialized equipment
- Printing/copying in NIU computer labs
- Photo Courtesy Cards for visiting students, employees or groups
- Department identification badges