If you've declared a major and met your math requirement, you'll be assigned a faculty advisor. The following resources are available for you to use at the guidance of your faculty advisor.
- Engineering Technology Laboratories
- Engineering Technology Faculty
- Engineering Technology Internship Requirements TECH 409/609
Note: The following course names have been updated:
- STAT 208 is now STAT 100.
- STAT 301 is now STAT 200.
- STAT 350 is now STAT 300.
- Mechanical Engineering Laboratories
- Mechanical Engineering Faculty
- Course requirements: B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Course requirements: B.S. in Mechatronics Engineering
- Course requirements: M.S. in Mechanical Engineering