Interfraternity Council (IFC)
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) at NIU is home to 11 men's organizations spanning all cultures and interests. The basic principles of IFC fraternities at NIU are:
- Fostering a sense of brotherhood within each organization and in the community as a whole.
- Striving for academic excellence.
- Serving the NIU campus and greater DeKalb community through volunteerism and collaboration.
Get more information and register for IFC recruitment week. There is no cost, and registering for recruitment is not an obligation to join a chapter - just a chance to check them out!
All IFC recruitment events are alcohol-free and sanctioned by the university.
Interfraternity Council Chapters
Interfraternity Council Executive Board
- President - John Irwin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executive Vice President - Jeff Bellino: email@example.com
- Vice President of Finance - Jake Ecklund: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Public Relations: email@example.com
- Vice President of Risk Management - Kyle Domineck: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Community and Relations - Rick Green: email@example.com
- Vice President of Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Recruitment - Jason Queen: email@example.com