Our donors' generous support makes a difference.
Your gift will sustain the Environmental Studies Scholarship for students. Our goal; enrich sustainability and environmental education and efforts for students and the northern Illinois community. Making a charitable donation to the Environmental Studies Scholarship through the NIU Foundation develops and supports the university’s educational curriculum and provides opportunities for sustainability education and environmental enrichment through our programs and services to students in the northern Illinois community.
Please do not e-mail, fax or leave credit card information in a voicemail as that is not a secure method of communication.
Ways to Give
You can give to the Environmental Studies Scholarship online through the NIU Foundations' secure online donation page designating the Environmental Studies Scholarship as the recipient of your gift.
- Click the button below, enter your donation amount and continue.
- Select the "special instructions for my gift" check box.
- Enter "environmental studies scholarship" into the field and click "finalize donation".
Donate Online Now
- Make out your check to NIU Foundation
- In the memo line designate the donation to the Environmental Studies Scholarship
- Mail to:
Environmental Studies, Montgomery 325
Northern Illinois University
1425 West Lincoln Hwy.
DeKalb, IL 60115
Through Employee Payroll Deductions
NIU employees can give directly by making payroll deductions
- Download and complete the NIU Foundation Payroll Deduction form from Human Resources Services.
- Carefully complete and return the form to NIU Advancement Services, Swen Parson 220.
If you are already making deductions, please be sure to check the box “be an additional contribution to the current one.” so that your other donations continue, unaffected.
For details contact:
Development Operations, Advancement Services