Application File Upload Requirements
We urge you to gather all application these materials in advance and review the file upload requirements below to make the application process as easy as possible.
When preparing your application materials to be uploaded, please note the following:
- Files must not exceed 10 MB.
- Only .doc, .docx, PDF and RTF files will be accepted.
- Files cannot be password protected.
- PDF files cannot have a digital signature.
- Each file should be saved separately. Multi-page documents must be saved as one file. For example, a two page transcript from one college must be saved and uploaded as a single document; a three page transcript from another college must be saved and uploaded as a single document.
When scanning hard copy materials to upload into your application, please note:
- The resolution should be no more than 300 dpi. Black and white is recommended.
- Removing images will help reduce the file size.
- You do not need to own a scanner to scan documents. Many applicants use free mobile phone apps (like Camscanner) to image documents, convert them to PDF and upload them.