Electronic Research Administration at NIU (InfoEd)
NIU utilizes an electronic Research Administration (eRA) to enter, track, and monitor all facets of research at NIU. Units and processes on campus that are utilizing the eRA include:
- Sponsored Programs Administration
- Finding Funding Opportunities utilizing the SPIN funding database
- Proposal development and management
- Internal proposal approval routing
- Proposal Reporting
- Research Compliance, Integrity and Safety
- Human Subjects Management
- Laboratory Animal Management
- Laboratory Safety and Hazardous material management
- Innovation and technology management
The eRA at NIU is hosted by InfoEd Global, an expert in research administration and partner with NIU for over 10 years.
All support requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
LOGIN to the eRA
NIU Affiliates: When you get to the login page, be sure to select "Click here" on the upper left side of the page in order to use your NIU credentials.
Non-NIU Affiliates: Complete the fields under the word "Login" once you have a profile created.
Need further assistance? Email email@example.com