The Center for Nonprofit and NGO Studies contracts with government and nonprofit organizations to produce original research with a multi-disciplinary approach, based on current data and sound research methodology such as program evaluations or community needs assessments
- Aurora Nonprofit Study: As the second-largest city in Illinois, Aurora has a thriving nonprofit sector. The report is a collaboration between the City of Aurora, specifically the Community Services Department, Innovation and Strategy Division.
- Boone and Winnebago Counties Nonprofit Study: A comprehensive state of the nonprofit sector including salary and benefits report. Sponsored by the Northern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence (NICNE).
- DeKalb County Nonprofit Study: A scan of national, state, and county secondary data sources, and data collected by a survey of county nonprofit organizations. Sponsored by the DeKalb County Nonprofit Partnership.
- McHenry County Nonprofit Study: The most comprehensive study focusing on nonprofits serving McHenry County, including agency structure, funding challenges, clients and programming, and how the COVID-19 pandemic impacted nonprofits serving the county.
- DeKalb County Mental Health Board Report is sponsored by the DeKalb County Mental Health Board.
- DeKalb County Nonprofit Partnership: Outcomes Study of 2019 examines the outcomes of three specific DCNP initiatives:
- Provides DeKalb County
- DCNP Internship Program
- DCNP training
- Sponsored by the DeKalb County Nonprofit Partnership.
Contact Alicia Schatteman, Ph.D., director, at 815-753-4410 or email@example.com to discuss research opportunities.