- Center for Nonprofit and NGO Studies
- Huskie Closet
- Get Involved with Huskie Closet
Get Involved with Huskie Closet
We carry a variety of new and used adult clothing, and donations are accepted throughout the year. We're especially in need of Huskie gear such as NIU T-shirts, hoodies and jackets.
You can drop off your donation during our regular hours. Or bring your donation to the Center for Nonprofit and NGO Studies (Zulauf Hall 114) during the academic year, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (closed for lunch). You can also email email@example.com to arrange a drop-off time.
We also welcome you to make a financial gift to the Huskie Closet. Your support for our student interns and supplies is greatly appreciated.
Make a Gift (Be sure to select "Huskie Closet" as your gift designation.)
Your time and your talent can make a difference on campus! There are many ways to volunteer at the closet:
- Behind the scenes: Join us on workdays to sort, fold and stock the floor with clothing. Pop in your ear buds and work in peace, without the hustle and bustle.
- People-facing: Spend time with us when the closet is open, restocking the floor and interacting with customers.
- Friend-raising: Help us increase awareness and friends of the closet. You could speak about it to a student group, arrange a clothing drive with a community organization or help a campus department host an exclusive night of shopping—feel free to get creative!
Contact UsHuskie Closet
Chick Evans Field House