- Center for the Study of Women, Gender and Sexuality
- Graduate Programs
- Women's and Gender Studies
Women's and Gender Studies
The interdisciplinary graduate certificate in Women's and Gender Studies fosters the study of gender and its significance through a systematic engagement with feminist theory and criticism, research methods, and scholarship. In this program you will:
- Explore the meaning of gender in diverse societies;
- Discover the contributions and status of women in society;
- Analyze theory related to the impact of gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation; social class and other factors on people's experiences;
- Develop skills in multiple research methods.
The certificate is available if you are in good standing in any graduate program in the university.
If you are interested in pursuing this certificate, please contact us as early as possible in your graduate program.