- Division of Student Affairs
- Center for Student Assistance
Center for Student Assistance
If you have questions and aren’t sure who to contact, the Center for Student Assistance is available as a call-in service for students during this uncertain time. The CSA is available remotely at 815-753-8300 or via email at email@example.com.
Students facing food insecurity or other hardships can contact the CSA to be connected to resources, such as dependent care, personal hygiene and food pantry items. See details about emergency food bags and community food pantries.
We provide a range of programs and services to support you during your time at NIU. Think of us as your one-stop shop when you aren't sure where to go for assistance. We can give you information and resources to help with many situations, including:
- Student Conflicts
- Food and Housing Insecurity Issues
- Commuter and Off-campus Programs
- Off-campus Students
- Child Care
- Additional Resources
- Military and Veteran Services
- Students' Legal Assistance
- Advocacy and Victim Services
- Landlord and Tenant Concerns
- Pregnancy Accommodations
To request accommodations while pregnant or parenting, contact the Dean of Students Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student of Concern
- Faculty, Staff and Family Resources
We can also connect you with the Association of Campus Religious Organizations.