An Orientation Leader (OL) is an undergraduate student who helps incoming first-year and transfer students transition to NIU. An OL’s primary role is to build connections between new students and help form a sense of belonging on campus. Additionally, OLs serve as a resource and role model to new Huskies.
Apply to be a Summer 2021 Orientation Leader:
- Submit your preliminary application on Huskies Get Hired.
- After submitting an application, you will be added to the Orientation Leader 101 module on Blackboard.
- Complete the Orientation Leader 101 module and submit final application material on Blackboard.
If you need assistance navigating the application process or would like support in completing your application, you can attend a Virtual Application Completion Workshops on Microsoft Teams. Request an invite by emailing email@example.com
Application Completion Workshop:
- Tuesday, December 1, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Join the workshop on Microsoft Teams
Applications for the summer 2020 Orientation Leader position must be submitted by Friday, Dec. 11, 2020.
If you would like more information about this opportunity or still have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.