Diversity and Inclusion at NIU
At NIU, we're committed to confronting racism and all forms of discrimination. We welcome all members of the campus community to join us in working toward positive change. By taking action, sharing resources and providing support we can continue to find strength in our diversity. Learn more about equity at NIU.
Learn and Discuss
- President Lisa Freeman: An Update on Confronting Racism and Advancing Change
- President Lisa Freeman: Confronting Racism and Advancing Change
- Chief Diversity Officer Vernese Edghill-Walden: Something is Happening in Our World
- Center for Black Studies Response to Current Events
- #StartTheConversation NIU Student-Athletes