It's important to stay up to date on the spread of new viruses and to learn about how you can help slow the spread. Here are some tips for staying informed:
- Use reliable and credible sources of information.
- We recommend the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) the World Health Organization (WHO), and your local or state public health departments.
- Check your emails often and visit the NIU COVID-19 website for important updates and info.
- If you have questions, first go to the Protecting the Pack website for important contact information and for frequently asked questions.
- Rumors and myths spread just as easily as viruses!
- Educating yourself helps to prevent the spread of incorrect information.
- Learn more about current myths about COVID-19 from the WHO.