Refund Policy

Refunds on a Huskie Bucks debit account may only be requested upon separation from the university.

Students who graduate, withdraw or are dismissed from the university with value remaining in their Huskie Bucks debit account will automatically have that value removed. Balances greater than five dollars ($5.00) will be transferred to the student account. The Bursar will issue a refund for any credit balance thereby created. Balances of five dollars or less will be forfeited.

Faculty and staff who separate from the university with a value greater than five dollars ($5.00) may request a refund check.

There are two easy ways to initialize the refund process:

  • Download and complete our Huskie Bucks Refund Request Form, print it and sign it. Then mail or fax it to our office. Remember, the account holder must complete and sign the form. From the time we receive the form, it should take approximately six weeks to process the refund.
  • Come into the OneCard ID Office and fill out the Huskie Bucks Refund Request Form during regular business hours.