Declaring an Undergraduate Certificate

Whether you are an incoming freshman, transfer student or currently enrolled NIU student, to sign up for the Certificate of Undergraduate Study in Nonprofit and NGO Studies or the Grant Writing Undergraduate Certificate you should contact academic advisor Stephanie Kummerer at to set up an advising appointment.

Our advisor will talk about the requirements, answer certificate-related questions and complete a short form if you decide to pursue either certificate.