Term Expires: January 13, 2023
Board Vice Chair
Member – Executive Committee
Member - Academic Affairs, Student Affairs and Personnel Committee
Chair - Finance, Audit, Compliance, Facilities and Operations Committee
Member - Research and Innovation, Legal and Legislative Affairs Committee
Department of Management
College of Business
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115
- Partner at Greenbrier Group LLC. As a partner, he is an Investor and Advisor with Channel Clarity LLC, and an Investor and Advisor with NxtTeam, Inc.
- Advisor to Keyword First and SWC Technologies.
- Instructor, Applied Entrepreneurship in the College of Business, Northern Illinois University (2012-2016).
- Founder, Uwantsavings.com based on business plan from the NIU Entrepreneurship Program (2008).
- Regional Vice President, Fujitsu Consulting (2006-2007).
- Founder and Co-CEO, Greenbrier & Russel, Inc. (1984-2006).
- B.S., Northern Illinois University, Department of Computer Science.
- Six-time participant in the YPO Harvard Business School program.
Leadership and Public Service
- Member, NIU College of Business Board of Advisors.
- Community Champion, Palatine High School's Business Incubator Program.
- Member, Illinois Technology Association Board of Directors.
- Member, Northern Illinois Research Foundation Board.
- Past Chair, Windy City Chapter of the Young Presidents' Organization.
- Board member, Young Presidents' Organization Gold Chicago chapter.
Recent Awards and Recognition
- NIU Business Alumnus of the Year award, 2009.
- University of Illinois at Chicago's Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame inductee, 2001.
- Illinois High Technology Award, 2000.
- NIU Distinguished Young Alumni award, 1999.