Protect the Pack Pledge
Huskies take care of Huskies. We're resilient, respectful and moving forward, together. By following guidelines to promote the health and well-being of the NIU community, we can help protect each other from the spread of COVID-19.
I recognize that I play an important part in ensuring the health of our university community. I pledge to Protect the Pack by taking care of myself and the community that cares for me.
I will keep myself and fellow Huskies healthy by:
Caring for myself.
- Wash my hands/use hand sanitizer often.
- Keep my space and belongings clean.
- Submit daily wellness checks through the #CampusClear app.
- Avoid risky behaviors.
Caring for others.
- Stay home if I feel ill.
- Wear a face mask that covers my mouth and nose and follow guidance on physical distancing, both on- and off-campus.
- Follow instructions from NIU about testing and quarantining.
Caring for my community.
- Help keep shared areas clean.
- Follow instructional signage.
- Notify the university if I test positive for COVID-19 or have symptoms.
- Choose to be positive and uphold NIU’s values.