|Original Policy Source||APPM Section I. Item 1.|
|Effective Adoption Date||01-20-2000|
Finance / Risk Management
The Provost's Office shall be responsible for initiating annual reviews of class-related fees in the colleges. Reviews will determine:
- Whether fee authorization will expire, thus requiring renewal;
- If the instructional components of courses for which fees are collected are actually being delivered;
- Whether fees continue to be necessary in the specific courses or whether adjustments in accounts and/or budget lines ought to be requested.
Class-related fee request forms, approved by appropriate chairs and deans, should be transmitted to the Provost's Office no later than January 24 for fees to be implemented in the following fiscal year.
There are no comments to show.
- Policy Categories
- Board of Trustees
- Campus Safety / Security
- Ethics & Conduct
- Facilities / Real Estate
- Faculty & Academics
- Finance / Risk Management
- Governance / Administration
- Human Resources / Employment
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Research Ethics / Intellectual Property
- Student Affairs
- Sponsored Funding/Grants and Contracts