Thank you for your interest in presenting your faculty-mentored research project at CURE. All presenters must complete the following registration process:
- Sign up for an account.
- Verify your account by checking your email inbox or spam folder for an email from Symposium.
- Complete the registration form.
- Complete the presenter submission form (upload poster and abstract)
Please note: you will need the following information to complete step 4:
- Project title (30-word limit)
- Abstract (300-word limit)
- PDF of academic poster, no larger than 10MB
For more guidance, view the student resources page.
NIU faculty, staff, alumni, and graduate students are invited to serve as judges for CURE poster presentations. Judges play a crucial role in this exciting event, providing important feedback for presenters to utilize for future presentations.
Judging consists of rating a student's poster presentation on the overall significance/originality, organization/appearance, knowledge and explanation of the topic they are presenting, use of graphics, and overall presentation and professionalism during the exhibit for the in-person event on April 18, 2023, in the Holmes Student Center. Judges are needed for the following sessions:
- Session one: 9-10:15 a.m.
- Session two: 10:15-11:30 a.m.
- Session three: 11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
- Session four: 12:45-2 p.m.
How to Register
- Sign up for an account
- Verify your account by checking your email inbox or spam folder for an email from Symposium
- Complete Judge Registration Form
After completing the registration process, you will receive confirmation and additional details from Liz McKee.