OnBase at NIU
Why you need OnBase
- You have boxes and boxes of paper records.
- Your workflow involves manual entry.
- You need to save money and time and reduce errors.
- Capture all of your organization’s content in one location, no matter the format
- Create custom workflows and track progress
- Integrate with PeopleSoft for automatic data entry
- Reduce time spent searching for information and documents
- Automate retention and records management requirements
- Reduce the costs of printing and storing paper
Log In (OnBase 18)
Need OnBase 18 Unity Client? Contact your local IT support person for installation.
Disable any pop-up blockers for OnBase.
- Chrome: version 64+
- Edge & Edge HTML: versions 14, 15 & 16+ are not fully supported.
- Firefox: version 59+ or 52 & 60 ESR
- Internet Explorer: version 11 / two ActiveX add-ons must be installed to use AIR.
- Safari: versions 10.1, 11 & 12
- Affirmative Action and Diversity Resources
- College of Law
- Deacon Davis CHANCE Office
- Division of Information Technology
- Financial Aid
- General Counsel
- Graduate School Admissions
- Grants Fiscal Administration
- Housing and Residential Services
- Human Resources
- International Student and Faculty Office
- Leadership, Educational
- Military and Post Traditional Student Services
- Office of the President
- Procurement Services
- Registration and Records
- Research Compliance and Integrity
- Scholarship Office
- Sponsored Projects
- Student Legal Assistance
- Study Abroad
- University Information Requests