Skip navigation


Academic Withdrawal

If, after registering for classes, the student decides to withdraw from a course or leave the university, they must contact the central advisement office of the college in which the student is pursuing a major or the Academic Advising Center if the student has no college affiliation. Once all the proper withdrawal procedures have been followed, the Office of the Bursar will make any appropriate adjustments to the student's financial account.

View the withdrawal schedule for reduction of charges for fall, spring and summer.

Undergraduate students withdrawing from the university may request exceptions to the formal reimbursement policy. Appeals may be made using the Appeals for Exceptions to Reimbursement Policy form. The date of last attendance will be used in the appeal process.

Appeals must be received no later than one year following the term in which the student withdrew from the university.