Sponsored Programs Administration’s mission is to consistently provide exceptional support to NIU faculty, students, and staff in securing and managing sponsored funding for research, instruction, service, and artistry activities.
We strive to provide comprehensive services and support from funding development to project closeout.
We are committed to facilitating external funding endeavors while maintaining compliance for sponsored programs at NIU.
Join our campus email group by emailing
- SPA Annual Report 2015
- SPA Clarifies NIH Biosketch Rules
- Grant Proposal Library Now Available
- Change in Award Notification Process
- Developing A Scientifically Literate Citizenry Through Written Argumentation: The GlobalEd 2 Project 2/09/2016
- Research Compliance, Integrity and Safety Presentation 2/12/2016
Sponsor Updates & Info
- New NIH Closeout Deadlines
- Getting Funded: An AHRQ Grants Overview (video)
- FAQs about the NSF CAREER Program