- About Us
- Upcoming MSS Events
- Active Duty Call
- Financial Information
- Forms and Applications
- Important Dates
- Military Student Transition Handbook
- Support Services for Military Students
- NIU Veterans Association
- Huskies Food Pantry Home
- Student Affairs & Enrollment Management Home
- Contact Us
- Military Student Services Home
Military Student Services:Military Student Services (MSS) assists military students with the following services:
- Processing of military and veteran educational benefits,
- Social and educational programs
- Mental Health Advising, and
- Individual student advocacy.
The office will utilize its collaborative relationships to ensure counseling and access-ability resources; admissions processing; academic advising; and orientation programs.
For the services listed above, please contact us at 815-753-0691.
Career Services will be hosting Resume Express. Career services staff will be available to review resumes in the Barsema Atrium.
Feb. 23 NIU Educators' Job Fair
Mar. 26 Retail Leadership Expo
Important Benefits Information:
Military Student Services must receive enrollment certifications, unofficial transcripts reports (MYNIU) each semester indicating which benefits you want us to apply. Click here for forms.
New payment rates for all benefits effective August 1, 2014 have been established. Click here to see new rates.
Enrollment forms must be turned in a week before the start of a semester to avoid late fees being added to your NIU account.