Forms and Applications
Military Student Benefit Forms and Applications
Please submit your upcoming enrollment certification directly to the Military Student Services office. Faxes will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Please call in advance to ensure that you have all required documentation before you send your fax. It is your responsibility to follow-up with our office to ensure that your documents have been received.
Military Student Services
Adams Hall Room 409
- Change of Program/Place of Training
- Change of Program/Place of Training for Chapter 35
- Illinois Veteran Grant Program
- Illinois National Guard
- Illinois MIA/POW Scholarship
- Illinois Application for Veteran's Compensation
- VA Education Benefits
- Disabled Veterans Application for Vocational Rehabilitation
- Educational/Vocational Counseling Application
- Troops to Teachers
Financial Aid Forms and Applications
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- GRE Fee Reduction Form (PDF)
- Guide to Federal Student Aid
- Guide to Illinois State Aid
- Master Promissory Note (MPN) Instructions
To be able to view...
To be able to view the forms and applications provided on this page, you must have Adobe Reader.