Campus Recreation offers a variety of programs to help achieve your health and fitness goals. If you're a fee-paying NIU student on the DeKalb campus, you're automatically a Campus Rec member for the current semester. We also offer membership options to alumni, community, faculty and staff, family and retirees and emeriti. Our staff looks forward to seeing you soon at our facilities across campus.
Attention: Patrons must present a valid OneCard for both checking in and checking out equipment.
- NEW Sport, Recreation and Wellness Living-Learning Community
- National Eating Disorder Awareness Week
- Spring 2017 Program Guide
- Permits are not required in our parking lot after 5 p.m. except in reserved/handicapped spaces.
- Faculty, staff invited to ‘Step Your Way to 10k'
- We're hiring personal trainers. Apply today!
- Check field status